For my Birthday week Krista and I had sleepovers in my room the whole week!! Krista and I got along for the first time in one month!! I really liked that!! We had an amazing time together!! It was great!!
I'm the third kid in my family and the middle sister. I am just me and REAL! I love photography, and chilling with friends. I am not shy, I hate drama,posers,fakes,liers,cheaters,haters, and more. I love GOD with all my heart and will not give up on him.
4 comments:
amazing. wish i could have witnessed the absence of yelling.
guess i gotta watch my language now that leah is in on the blogginess.
by the way, who spelled crazy with a k? did you do that to annoy me knowing thats my pet peeve? change it. and soon.
glad you two got along :) it makes life so much better huh?
love you Leah, and Happy Birthday! Your gifts are on their way k?
Wow! How cool that you have your own blog now! I love you!
Uncle Pat
Post a Comment