Saturday, June 7, 2008

FELL ASLEEP ON DA BUS!!

It waz my friend'z B-Day& I waz her present!! Dat'z y there iz a sticker on my cheeck!! I waz ridin da bus 2 go 2 Boyz& Girlz Club!!,But, on da way there, there'z 10 stopz be4!! I got 1 hour of sleep da night b4 so i fell asleep in 5,6,& 7th Per. At skool& On da bus!!

5 comments:

Ryan A. said...

your blog is too hard to read.

Little Flay said...

Ok,So it was my BFF's birthday & I was her birthday present!! I had a sticker on my face & it siad 2 my friend From Leah!! Later that day on the bus i fell asleep on it on my way 2 Boys&Girls Club!!But there was 10 stops b4 I got there!!

Ash said...

yeah, i agree with Ryan, thanks for the easy to read translation. maybe you should do an old folks version of your blog so that we who love you can actually read it :)
love ya

Little Flay said...

Ok!!!!

Patrick Jinks said...

yeah! Eye theenk u shud 2! Itz hard 2 reed, cuz u yooz 2 mini of theez yo!