
This is my bff!! She is the only friend of mine that understands me&my jocks all the way!! Sure we fight but no1¬hin is perfect!! She moved and got in2 a car crash is was in the hospital but now she is out&fine!! This was taken June14,2008 @ her house., we were gettin ready 4 our dance prfomance @ da Del Mar Pleace!! Dat was da last day thet i saw her!! I misse her so much!! I wuv her like a sis.!! My life has been so weird witout her here wit me!! It stincks so badly!!
3 comments:
woah a smile on your face!
its cool. i never smiled in pictures when i was a little boy, so since you are a little boy i wouldn't expect you to smile either.
i think im coming over this weekend. no, im SURE of it. JUST TO SEE MY SISTER ;)
did you put vasoline on your face?
leah, you look so cute here! I'm sorry your BFF is recovering from an accident :( I'm sure you miss her a lot.
I hope you miss me more though ;) love you
Post a Comment