Friday, March 20, 2009

Looking Back.

It has been five in half years scence Aunt Carla left this world. But she didn't leave any of our minds, thoughts, and hearts. She will live in us all for ever. No matter what she will always love us with all her heart. It seems like just yesturday we were all at her house for a family reunion. She made me laugh even if I was down, she was a wonderful woman, family member, and friend to all. Her favorite place to go after church was the Bay. Some times my mom, dad, and I would go with her, Mike, and their childeren. We always had a blasted! She had a beautiful smile and lovely eyes, and a cute laugh. She was always there for everyone. She always put others before herself. Gave all she could and never took anything back. She well live in us all for ever. I love her oh so very much and will never forget her no matter what. She has inspired me.

2 comments:

Ash said...

so true. Beautiful writing Leah!

debby said...

Leah, this was a really sweet post. I sure miss your Aunt Carla, too.
Mom