Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Bffs

This are some of my BFFS!!


























3 comments:

debby said...

Wow, you've been busy posting stuff. I'm glad you're finally getting caught up!

me said...

Leah, you should do more blogging! I'm also glad you are getting caught up. It will be fun to look back on one day :)

I love you, and I hope that home schooling is better than you think it will be. It will be a big change at first and you will probably be bitter about it at first, but I hope you give it a fair chance. Your true friends will still be a part of your life and I bet you will have the opportunity to learn about so much more than you would have time to learn in public school and without the distractions. I truly hope the best for you and if you ever need to talk to me, you can. I'm always here for you. :) love you!

Gene said...

I love your smile!

Love you lots and lots and lots,

Dad