One of the hottest bands for teens is Paramore. My 3rd period dance class did a jazz dance to this for my school and the parents. We also did a tap dance to Thriller. Everyone loved that dance. Well who saw it. Dance is my passion, but I have to give it up for awhile. My mom is going to homeschool me for a year or more. I don't want to eventhow I get a computer and other stuff to myself. I also have to go back to 6th, 7th, and 8th gread. Fun!! Not. Any advice anyone?Saturday, December 27, 2008
Paramore
One of the hottest bands for teens is Paramore. My 3rd period dance class did a jazz dance to this for my school and the parents. We also did a tap dance to Thriller. Everyone loved that dance. Well who saw it. Dance is my passion, but I have to give it up for awhile. My mom is going to homeschool me for a year or more. I don't want to eventhow I get a computer and other stuff to myself. I also have to go back to 6th, 7th, and 8th gread. Fun!! Not. Any advice anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment